Royal jelly is a milky secretion produced by worker honey bees. It typically contains about 60% to 70% water, 12% to 15% proteins, 10% to 16% sugar, 3% to 6% fats, and 2% to 3% vitamins, salts, and amino acids. Its composition varies depending on geography and climate. This product gets its name from the fact that bees use it for the development and nurturing of queen bees. Some people use royal jelly as medicine and made it into tablets or capsules.
Health Benefits :-
1. Helps maintain lower cholesterol
2. Helps promote mental alertness
3. Helps combat dizziness, buzzing in the ears
4. Found to be helpful to people who suffer from nervousness, anxiety and memory loss
5. Found to greatly improve energy levels thereby helping eliminating fatigue
6. Fortifies your natural immune system to help your body fight infections and diseases.
7. Royal Jelly is believed to have natural “antibiotic properties” that help the body fight diseases
8. Royal Jelly is high in acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is what the body needs for nerves to transmit messages from cell to cell
9. Helps enhance sexual desire and performance