Akasia's leaves are rich in honey, bees will collect the honey from the nectar and bring the honey back to their hive for storage.
Health Benefits : -
* Does not contain fat, its monosaccharide composition (glucose and fructose) does not need to undergo human digestion, can be automatically converted into energy which then absorbed by the body, balance blood sugar, which can reduce the sense of fasting, to avoid eating too much food.
* Can regulate the secretion of gastric acid. If you eat honey for an hour before meals, it can inhibit the secretion of gastric acid, thereby reducing the food on the gastric mucosa stimulation.
* Contains enzymes and minerals to improve the body's immune capacity, it can treat colds, fever and other illnesses.
* Can improve the blood, promote the blood vessels of heart and brain, it is useful to cardiovascular patients.
* Can quickly increase energy, eliminate fatigue, enhance the resistance to disease.
* Keep the brain awake.
* Can improve allergic reactions.
* Liver maintenance effect, it can regenerate liver cell, inhibit effect of fatty liver.
* Suitable for high blood pressure, heart disease patients, and children. It can effectively protect the cardiovascular by dilate the coronary artery, improve myocardial function and regulate blood pressure.