The history of honey is rich in tradition. This ancient substance has been used for food, drinks, medicine, gifts for the gods, barter, cosmetics, cooking and food preservation.
Health Benefits : -
1. Improves chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, sinus problems and allergies.
2. Combat depression, fatigue, insomnia, nervous disorders, urine retention, cramps, headache and high blood pressure.
3. Beautifies and soothes the skin, cleans skin disorders.
4. Hasten the healing of wounds.-
5. Facilitates the digestion and assimilation of other foods.
6. Honey has the laxative, sedative, antitoxic and antiseptic effects is effective in countering anemia.